Tuesday, August 7, 2018

LEARNING STYLE INVENTORY

LEARNING STYLE INVENTORY


Based on 20 question that I answered on http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles-quiz.shtml I find out that my learning style is VISUAL.

 

VISUAL LEARNING STYLE

As a visual learner, I should be able to

  • learn by reading or seeing pictures. 
  • understand and remember things by sight
  • picture what I learn in my head

A visual learner usually :

  • neat and clean
  • often to close their eyes to visualize or remember something
  • find something to watch when become bored
  • may have difficulty with spoken direction
  • easily distracted by sound

Suggestions for a VISUAL learner like me to learn better :
  • sit near the front of classroom
  • use flashcards to learn new 
  • words
  • try to visualize things that I heard or things that read to me
  • write down ket words, ideas
  • draw picture to help me understand new concepts
  • color code things
REMINDER FOR ME THAT I NEED TO SEE THINGS BECAUSE I LEARN BEST WITH SEEING.


LEARNING STYLE WORKS FROM OWN LIFE & ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE

   Uaually before I`m sitting for an exam I love to review a simple note in order to make sure I`m not forget any important point, also during exam, whenever I forget about any important point I usually close my eyes and imagine the note that I have read . Besides, when I meet someone I just met I usually remember their face before their name and that is why I am a VISUAL person 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment